The R&D Management Journal
RADMA along with WileyBlackwell is proprietor of the R&D Management Journal – the journal of research, technology and innovation management (ISSN 0033-6807). The R&D Management Journal is published in five issues per year. For more information or to submit a paper please visit the Journal’s website
Top 10 downloaded articles 2016
- Gassmann, O., Enkel, E., Chesbrough, H. The future of open innovation.
- Enkel, E., Gassmann, O., Chesbrough, H. Open R&D and open innovation: exploring the phenomenon.
- Luthje, C., Franke, N. The “making” of an entrepreneur: testing a model of entrepreneurial intent among engineering students at MIT.
- Chesbrough, H., Crowther, A. Beyond high tech: early adopters of open innovation in other industries.
- Spieth, P., Schneckenberg, D., Ricart, J. Business model innovation – state of the art and future challenges for the field.
- Schiederig, T., Tietze, F., Herstatt, C. Green innovation in technology and innovation management – an exploratory literature review.
- Dodgson, M., Gann, D., Salter, A. The role of technology in the shift towards open innovation: the case of Procter and Gamble.
- Gassmann, O. Opening up the innovation process: towards an agenda.
- Spieth, P., Schneckenberg, D., Matzier, K. Exploring the linkage between business model (&) innovation and the strategy of the firm.
- Lichtenthaler, U. Outbound open innovation and its effect on firm performance: examining environmental influences.